The Sky Media SEO team have over 25 years of combined experience working in this fast growing industry.
Since December 2017 Sky Media have listed over 550 Key Words onto Googles first page with 85% of the Key Words reaching page 1 within the first 6 month.
What Is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the process of ensuring a Website can be found in search engines when users search for specific words and phrases when looking for products and services online
The simplest explanation is that it’s the best way to improve your online visibility and reach consumers as they’re searching for information. The main goal of SEO is to get your website listed in the ‘free’ ‘natural’ ‘organic’ section on page 1 of Google for Key Words relative to your products and services.
SEO ensures that your product or service is easily found by the Search Engine so when a customer is looking for what you’ve got to offer then your website appears in front of them on page 1. Being listed on page 1 means your website traffic will increase and this leads to more sales inquiry’s.
Just think about how you normally find the information you need during your everyday life.
– What would you do if you needed to replace your TV and weren’t sure which model to buy?
– Where would you look if you were on holiday and needed to find a restaurant for dinner
– How would you go about researching your options for learning a new language?
If you’re like most people, you’d reach for your smartphone or sit down at your computer and type a simple phrase into Google.
SEO Helps You Gain Market Share. When your website is listed on page 1 you have the best possible chance being found by Internet users and these users are now considered as your leads. Once they’ve found their required information from your website, these leads may turn into your customers.
6 Benefits of SEO
- SEO builds Brand Credibility
- SEO is a Primary Source of Leads
- SEO provides a Higher Conversion Rate
- SEO promotes Better Cost Management
- SEO helps Establish Brand Awareness
- SEO improves User Experience When Visiting a Website from a Mobile Phone or Tablet
Why choosing the right SEO practice can help benefit your besiness
Self-sourced leads from sale
Unlike traditional methods of outbound marketing, like cold calling, spam emails, and interruptive ads, which involve reaching out to consumers whether they want to hear from you or not, Inbound Marketing on the other hand, is much more customer-centric making it easy for your audience to find you when they want information. Then, when the users are ready to learn about your products or services, they can find you on their own. This is not only more convenient for consumers but also results in more qualified leads for your business.
In fact, HubSpot’s 2018 State of Inbound reportshowed 59% of marketers said that inbound practices provided the highest quality leads for their sales teams.
A report published by the Search Engine Journal showed that an average of 14.6% close rate is achieved from SEO leads, compared to 1.7% close leads from outbound leads. Reaching out to customers (outbound or cold leads) often results in lower conversion rates. When you focus on attracting users who are actively looking for information related to your industry, products, and services, you’ll be much more effective in reaching your target audience.
Plus, this gives you the opportunity to reach your audience while they’re already considering making a purchase or contracting a service — increasing the chances that your marketing messages will translate into sales and leads.
Google Fun Facts
- Google is the most popular Search Engine with 90% of the market share worldwide
- Over 93% of Google users will not go past the first page so if you are not listed on page 1 your practically invisible
- 70% of Google users will click on the top 10 organic/natural website listings and 30% will click on the Google AdWords listings which are the Paid Ads.
- Google receives over 63,000 searches per second Globally which is around 3.8 million searches every minute.
- An average person conducts 3-4 Google searches every day
- 55% of Google users will use their Mobile Phone or Tablet opposed to a Desk Top or Laptop, this number is increasing by the year
- In 2018 Google had a market value of over 739 billion dollars