Lets starts with
What are Google AdWords?
- Google AdWords is a pay per click (PPC) advertising platform that can be an extremely effective way of driving relevant, qualified traffic to your website exactly when people are searching for the types of products or services your business offers.
- If you are running a special, a promotion or you just need a quick injection of sales then a Google AdWords campaign is the fastest way to get your Website listed on the first page of Google for the Key Words of your choice
- PPC/Google AdWords is a bidding system, where we bid to have your Ads shown to the relevant audience
- Each time your Ad is clicked on Google charges a fee per click, clicks range from $1 per click up to $10 per click depending on your industry and location
How do Google AdWords work?
- We create a list of Key Word that are relative to the products and services you want to promote and sell
- We then confirm the Google click budget and the locations you want to target
- When the Key Words are typed into Google your Website appears up in the paid Ad section on page 1
- Once your Google budget is used up for the day your Ad is taken down and will reappear the next morning
- As we optimise your campaign the cost per click becomes cheaper which means you receive more Website traffic for the same cost
- Key Word examples for a Builder in Nelson: New Homes Nelson, New Builds Nelson, Builder Nelson, Commercial Builder Nelson
We highly recommend having a SEO strategy in place while your Google AdWords are running
The Gym Analogy on the difference between Google AdWords and SEO
Google AdWords is like the steroid, quick, fast and powerful with short term benefits, while if you just train hard and eat well you will produce long term results, the same goes with SEO, to be organically listed on page 1 of Google it takes time and patience with consistent work being done behind the scenes.
Google Display Banner Ads
Google Display Banner Ads are the paid advertisements that appear in front of users on Website pages in the form of graphics. Google Display Banner Ads are different from a Google AdWords listing which only appears on the search engines results page. Google AdWords appear only when a person is searching, and Google Display Ads appear when a person is surfing.
Your Banner Ad will appear on thousands of different Websites and Apps that are part of the Google Display Network every month. We can create specific parameters for your Display Ads: which sites they appear on, which geographic area they appear in, which demographic or niche market they appear to. For example, a car dealership can target people of driving age who live in their post code and are visiting auto-related websites. The benefit of targeting your Display Ads is that you can maximize your spend.