Page 1 of Google with a leading SEO company available in Christchurch NZ
Where’s your Christchurch-based business on Google? Page 1? Page 2? Page 10? Nowhere to be found? Did you know 75% of Google users don’t go past Page 1 of Google? The other 25% don’t go past Page 2. If you’re not on Page 1, or Page 2, you’re invisible.
Nowadays, it literally pays to be at the top of Google’s search results. If you’re not already on Page One, Sky Media’s SEO (search engine optimisation) can get you there. We manage to get 83% of all SEO Keywords to Page 1 of Google within 6 months.
Do I Really Need SEO in Christchurch?
For every search term imaginable, ‘Builders Christchurch,’ ‘Painters Christchurch,’ ‘Beauty therapists Christchurch,’ 10 companies are on the 1st Page of Google. If your business isn’t one of them, you’re essentially handing all those website visitors over to your competitors. Every day, thousands of people go on Google to find what they want and need, it’s the first port of call, so capitalise on all those people on Google, you’ll need to be on Page 1.
If you’re looking for a Certified Google Partner that knows the Christchurch market, we operate nationwide with team members across Canterbury. If you search ‘Christchurch SEO,’ or ‘SEO Christchurch’ you’ll find Sky Media on Page 1, which goes to show we know our SEO. Maybe you’ll opt for another company? Maybe you’ll go with us? Whatever you do, be sure to choose a company with that kind of proof e.g they’re on Page 1 of Google for what they say they can do.
Can Sky Media Really get More Christchurch Google SEO Traffic to Your Website?
Yes, we can. Did you know 4 out of 5 people use Google search to find local information? Every day of the week, people are searching, ‘Electrician Merivale,’ ‘Plumber Port Hills,’ ‘Massage therapist Cashmere.’ With a strong SEO strategy, you can maximise these opportunities for your business, but without SEO you’d be sending all of those searches to your competitors. Being at the top of Google’s search results is the digital key to increase your business’s reach, especially if your business relies on what local customers want and need.
Digital Marketing Services for Christchurch City
Our down-to-earth digital marketing team will research the right keywords for your business, your industry, your market and your locality. A well-optimised website designed with SEO in mind can provide strong long-term ROI from all Google traffic online. The best news? Unlike paid Google and Facebook Ad campaigns, with SEO, all the clicks are free!
Is Sky Media the Top SEO Company in Christchurch?
We’re not here to debate which SEO company in Christchurch is the best, but what we do know is that if you search, ‘SEO Christchurch,’ ‘SEO Dunedin,’ ‘SEO Timaru,’ ‘SEO Nelson,’ or ‘SEO Hamilton,’ you’ll find us on Page 1.
We have 2 Google Technicians in Auckland and 1 in Timaru. We know Christchurch through and through, while Sky Media’s H.Q is down south in Timaru. Lower overheads for us, mean more savings for you. You’ll find our SEO pricing to be so cost-effective that you’ll probably want to fly by any Christchurch-based SEO Agency paying Christchurch overheads at your expense.
We have a 96% client retention rate and we pride ourselves on good old-fashioned customer service. Our clients say they choose us, because we offer clear communication and strong customer support. We’ve helped hundreds of Kiwi websites fly high in the Google search, so put us to work on your website and it won’t be long until you’re on the 1st Page too. Sky Media’s team of digital marketing experts can bring more web traffic to you.
5 Reasons Christchurch’s Companies Choose Sky Media’s SEO
Sky Media’s a Page 1 SEO company in Christchurch for good reason, because we know what we’re doing, so you know we can do it for your business too. Our team will constantly analyse and optimise the performance of your website and your SEO strategy to ensure your company gets the best results. People choose Sky Media as their SEO company over other companies in Christchurch, because we offer:
- Pocket-friendly SEO pricing – Our low overheads mean we can provide SEO that’s affordable for businesses of all sizes.
- Data-driven research – Our SEO Experts develop strategies using top-performing SEO Keywords.
- Availability – We’re available 24/7/365 with a highly responsive SEO Team and dedicated SEO Account Managers.
- Client Satisfaction – Our goal is 100% satisfaction and strong ROI every month.
- Personal Touch– We’re a down-to-earth digital marketing team that values good old-fashioned customer service.
For more information about Sky Media’s affordable SEO campaigns for Christchurch companies, contact our down-to-earth team of digital marketing experts today. You’ll be flying high online in no time. Give us a call on 0800 113 772 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org