Sky Media – A High-Performing SEO Company Serving Auckland, New Zealand
SEO Agency Auckland
If you’re looking to grow your business through SEO, you’ll need the expertise of a seasoned SEO company. Sky Media’s a well-established SEO company operating across Auckland. Our team has the skills, experience and track record to build and implement a successful SEO strategy that will put your website at the top of Google’s search results quick time.
Maybe you’ve heard of the benefits of an SEO campaign, but you’re not sure if SEO will work for your business? As one of New Zealand’s long-standing SEO companies operating in Auckland and beyond, Sky Media offers a range of results-driven digital marketing services. With Sky Media’s tried and tested SEO service, you’ll get measurable results for your company in less than 90 days and see an increase in website traffic within 6 – 12 months.
Why’s SEO Important?
Did you know 75% of Google users don’t go past Page 1 of Google? The other 25% don’t go past Page 2! If you’re not on Page 1, or Page 2, you’re invisible. You’ve probably noticed there are two kinds of Google search results… The first are the results at the very top of the page that have, ‘Ad’ beside them – these are paid Google Ads. Underneath the paid ads, you’ll see the organic listings… Organic listings are websites that have made it to the first page of Google for a particular Keyword search term e.g ‘Builder Auckland.’ Organic unpaid listings are viewed as more trustworthy by clients, because they’re naturally suggested by Google as the best site for that search term. We recommend targeting both paid and organic spots on Google, but if we had to choose… 100% SEO is the way to go.
SEO Services Auckland-Wide
Auckland’s New Zealand’s most competitive (yet lucrative) market. For best results, we’ll start by identifying your industry, location, and target audience to produce a list of Keyword search terms that are already performing well on Google. We’ll also evaluate your competitors in Auckland to ensure your SEO strategy is superior in every way.
Outrun Your Competition from the North Shore to South Auckland
With our SEO and Google Ads Combo, Auckland’s Westend Painters increased their turnover by 164% in just 12 months with the SEO search term, ‘Painters Auckland.’ It literally pays to be on Google’s 1st Page, especially in Auckland’s highly competitive market. Do you want more business now, or in the future? If you invest in SEO today, you’ll be in great standing to reap the rewards at a later stage.
How to Select an SEO Provider for SEO in Auckland?
You could choose any SEO agency in Auckland, however for best results you’ll need to go with an SEO team that has a proven track record of getting companies on Google’s 1st Page. Sky Media gets 83% of all SEO Keywords to Page 1 of Google within 6 months.
At Sky Media, our Auckland SEO services only use Google-friendly strategies for sustainable long-term results. You’ll find some SEO operations take shortcuts with short-term strategies that can be harmful to your Google rankings long term. At the end of the day, performing on Google’s all about consistency, so we take a long-term approach that respects Google’s authority.
Our team of Google Technicians are SEO experts who work day and night to stay up-to-date with all of Google’s changes, so you can use their knowledge to your advantage. We’ve achieved powerful results for hundreds of Kiwi companies across the country and we can do it for your company too.
The proof is in the pudding… You’ll see our company ranking on Google across the country! Simply search, ‘SEO Tauranga,’ ‘SEO Wellington,’ ‘SEO Queenstown,’ ‘SEO Christchurch,’ ‘SEO Dunedin,’ ‘SEO Timaru,’ ‘SEO Nelson,’ or ‘SEO Hamilton’ and you’ll find us in the prime position on Page 1 of Google.
We’re pleased to say two of our Google Technicians are based in Auckland, while Sky Media’s H.Q is down south in Timaru – lower overheads for us, mean more savings for you. You’ll find our SEO pricing to be so cost-effective that you’ll probably want to fly right on by any Auckland-based SEO agency paying Auckland overheads at your expense.
Top 5 Reasons Why Auckland Companies Choose Sky Media’s SEO Service
Sky Media’s a leading SEO company in Auckland for good reason, because we know what we’re doing, so rest assured we can do it for your business too. Our team will constantly analyse and optimise the performance of your website and your SEO strategy to ensure your company gets the best results online 24/7/365. Business owners choose Sky Media as their SEO company over other companies in Auckland, because we offer:
Get In Touch
You’ll be flying high online in no time.
For more information about Sky Media’s affordable SEO campaigns for Auckland companies, contact our down-to-earth team of digital marketing experts today.